- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20% recycled content.
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20% organic content.
- Originally designed for Swedish school children in 1978, the Fjällräven Kånken Art pack is made for both children and adults looking for a stylish backpack with exclusive art prints by Swedish artists that embody the natural Nordic environment.
- ‘Landscape’ prints by Eric Olovsson are meant to capture the beauty and changing weather of colorful Nordic sunsets. ‘Fable’ prints by Cecilia Heikkilä captures the nature and wildlife of dark, dense Scandinavian forests.
- Durable G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S recycled polyester and organic cotton fabric shell repels moisture for long lasting wear.
- Main compartment to hold all your daily essentials.
- Front zip pocket for additional storage.
- Side slip pocket for water bottle.
- Dual top handles with snap closure for toting.
- Comes with a seat pad that is stored in a pocket in the main compartment.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for a comfortable fit.
- Fjällräven® logo patch on front.
- Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative.
- Volume: 16 L.
- G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 15 in
- Strap Length: 30 in
- Strap Drop: 12 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
Date First Available : July 13, 2019 ASIN : B0898CJ5KR
There are no reviews yet.