- Please click here for the La Sportiva Size Conversion.
- Best In Gear award winner Rock and Ice.
- Editors Choice Climbing Magazine.
- Product Design award 2006 International Forum Design.
- A high performance climbing shoe purposely built to provide the solution for modern bouldering problems.
- Best In Gear award winner Rock and Ice
- Editors Choice Climbing Magazine
- Product Design award 2006 International Forum Design
- Combination leather and Lorica® upper.
- Slip Lasted construction.
- PD80 last.
- HF lining (toebox and arch area only).
- Patent-pending P3 Performance Power Platform™ retains the downturned shape of the shoe.
- Molded 3D heel cup for support.
- Adjustable Fast Closure System for a precise fit.
- Patent-pending Lock Harness™ for secure heel hooking.
- 1.1mm Laspoflex midsole (toe area only).
- 4mm Vibram® XS Grip rubber outsole.
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 42 (US Men’s 9), width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Package Dimensions : 12 x 8 x 7 inches; 1.99 Pounds Item model number : 20G-000100-34.5 Department : Mens Date First Available : December 22, 2017 Manufacturer : La Sportiva ASIN : B078KJBL9Z
There are no reviews yet.